Have you suffered any oral accidents or injuries this year that have left you with any oral ailments? Have you suffered any dental damage or similar harm that has left your teeth and gums in a weakened state? If for any reason your oral health care was not up to par this year, fear not, as there are plenty of opportunities to enhance your smile in the future. Beyond our help restoring and repairing your smile, there are numerous things you can do to keep your smile safe for the coming year, including the following:
– Stay away from products that can easily chip and crack your teeth, such as popcorn kernels and hard candies.
– Always make sure to visit your dentist for regular checkups and bi-annual professional cleanings.
– Avoid hazardous lifestyle choices such as wearing mouth jewelry, as it can lead to tooth loss and serious infections.
– To improve your health care, always talk to your dentist for product recommendations and suggestions.
– If you are participating in any high-risk activities that can potentially lead to oral accidents, be sure to wear the appropriate safety equipment such as mouth guards or face masks.
– Use safe and effective teeth whitening products that have been approved by your dentist.
Are you ready to upgrade your smile? For an oral checkup at Pax Dental in Lexington Park, Maryland, please schedule an appointment with Dr. Hawkins and our team by calling our office at 301-863-8822 today!